Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First blog post

I have considered attempting to do a blog of my own for a few months. I never felt I had anything particularly witty or interesting to say. While that has not changed very much, I will be using this blog to attempt to keep people informed who are interested in my travels in the next year.

I will be teaching English in Costa Rica for WorldTeach. Anything I say in here is solely my opinion and not that of WorldTeach as a whole.

That's enough for now. I will most likely be writing here to work on developing my own voice and method of writing. This should allow me to read prior posts without wincing in pain. However, since I am not going to actively promote this site for a while, chances are few people will read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment